I really do hope you are all keeping up with the body brushing and buffing to combat the cellulite, not forgetting the squats and lunges while brushing your teeth, believe me they really do help. I can now also touch my toes so much more easily after practicing while drying my hair upside down. Don't forget to pull your shoulders back though.
As from this today I have decided to go chocolate and sweet free:) Don't know how long that will last for but I'm going to give it a go. I think that if I do at least two weeks with nothing bad, I might be able to run faster. So set yourself your own little competition and see how long you can go for, infact leave a comment and we can all spur each other on. How about that.
Right after that run and with starting to wear my favourite foot wear boots my feet have been well a bit worse for wear so let me show you the best 3 things you can have for your feet, the foot buffer, the foot shaver and the pedi egg:) If you only go for one I would highly suggest the pedi egg, it shaves a lot of dry skin and ensure the balls of your feet are soft and smooth and cracked heels really are a thing of the past.
| Foot files, the foot shaver and pedi egg |
| The shave of the pedi egg....really brilliant. |
Now what I've found is that sometimes its easier to use the foot files straight after a bath and its easier to use the foot shaver and pedi egg when the skin is a little bit harder but not too hard. Then when I'm done, Vaseline or moisturising lotion, pop some plastic bags over your feet put on your socks and super soft feet await you. Give it a go.
Don't forget to check out my sewing hobby page I've just updated it.
And thanks for following ladies and if you're reading this and aren't following please click to follow and sign up for email updates.
Right I'm off to soften my feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment