I don't know about you but I find the plastic bags you get at the local grocery store handy, I don't misuse them and have them lie around the countryside and I don't take what I don't need. I use them for the rubbish and the recycling so they get recycle. I also make sure they can be recycled or de-compose. This saves me money on using bin liners for everything. But I did hear today that for good quality bin liners, Aldi for £1.00. Much better quality than £2 ones from other grocery stores.
Now where to keep them is another question.....well the solution.....these nifty bag holders I made. My mom made some years ago. I asked for the pattern and she said no need, just cut out a piece of material in a rectangle/square, put a seam down the middle, hem at the top and hem at the bottom, that you feed some elastic into and tada......
 |
| 3 bag holders in a row, Small, Medium, Large |
 |
| And out pops the bag. |
No comments:
Post a Comment