Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Bye bye spotty spot spot and bikini bottoms.

Yep you read the title correct and yes I seem to of acquired a few spots on my face:(  Now I don't know if this is from the seasons change and the humidity or the Optimum face cream I was using that didn't agree with my face.  The good thing is my breast and neck are really soft from the Optimum face cream because that's where I'm using it now.  So now I'm tackling the spots.  But before I get there, let me say I used to always suffer from spots and I was trying everything from laser treatment to toothpaste (toothpaste does work) until I stumbled upon my first Clinique Samples 1; 2; 3 now my skin type is type no 3 and a moisturiser that suits my face...mine can be a bit oily.  So get some samples girls and give it a try first because it's expensive you don't want to waist your money.  Go to any Clinique counter ask for a skin test and some samples to have a try first. At the moment I've found Amazon the cheapest except for the cream.  Boots does have an offer on where you get extra points or google and see which shops have it on offer.  And don't forget the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clear Blemish  cheapest at Boots at the moment.  Now once I had my spots under control, I started using other creams.  Yes I did try the Optimum which went a bit wrong but this could also be with the season change.  Good news is it has come right with the L'Oreal Revitalift 10 and to keep the present spots under control I recommend it up right up there with Clinique for less than half of the price, currently £3.56 you have to try:  Boots-Tea-Tree-and-Witch-Hazel-Spot-Wand with a day and night it really works.  Remember you can always mix and match and just because its expensive doesn't mean it works.  I know the Clinique is expensive but its one thing I didn't regret spending money on because it sorted my spots out.

Don't forget to wash properly every morning and evening then tone and moisturise.  Read my post Beautiful and Perky for a good routine and remember the eyes, necks and decolletage area.  NB!NB! don't forget the SPF and sunscreen, I never go out with out it and that's how I look younger. No sun and minimum makeup.  I haven't been in the sun for 10 years now...I learnt my lesson hard in the South African sun, blood red from neck to ankles and all I had to show was freckles.  STAY OUT OF THE SUN ladies and always use sunscreen and a hat, you'll be thankful. 

Now if you are going out into the sun as you are now having summer and you don't feel like showing your bum off but would still like to wear a bikini try one of these:  The Bikini Skirt Brief or the skirtini's below are from BHS but unless you can find one in store they are sold out on their website I'm afraid.  But have a google you will be surprised what online stores there are selling all kinds of underwear and swimwear to cater for different shapes, sizes and needs that you don't always find in store. 


Now don't forget the sun screen. 

Till next time ladies and I'm thinking some DIY that doesn't cost a fortune, we can all have nice homes that look exquisite on a budget.

(P.S if you are only following by email please add yourself as a follower as well, then I have sort of an idea who I'm talking to.  And thank you for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment