Firstly watch what you read, all of these fads DON'T WORK but the magazines I do highly recommend are the Zest and Womans Fitness. (I'll come back to these just now.)
You can't decide I want to just loose weight on my bum or thighs. They all work together. The best class I have ever done for this is legs bums and tums. But if you aren't or can't go to a class then follow these tips.
Grab the coke bottle and lower it to your side as in these photo's, it will really work your sides. Aim to do at least 30 slow side drops on each side.
Then do some crunches, don't over do and start small. Aim to do at least 20 and do these every day and add ten every week. When I had a bit of a tummy I started off doing 30 crunches a day and eventually started doing a 100 a day, that's how I got a flat tummy.
There are so many exercises you can do to get a flatter tummy that tone not only your thighs but also your bum. The trick is you really need to hold everything tight and if you are a beginner I would suggest trying pilates. Pilate's teaches you how to breathe properly and how to hold your muscles taunt so the exercises are 100% effective. The great thing about pilates class's is that you don't have to go to a gym there is normally a local one in your area. So google pilates classes followed by your area and find a class. This is also a good website to try.
Now what I've done is keep all the exercises pages from the zest and fitness first and I've put them in a flip file and those are the exercises I do.
I could go on and on with exercise pictures but unless you do them properly they won't work. So do go to a few classes get the basic technique and then start doing the exercises in the mags, if you have the technique right they really will work.
Don't forget to add yourself as a follower and post your comments below.
No comments:
Post a Comment