Some more tips
Getting your whites whiter.
Right this is one of my latest favourite dresses. You can just imagine my horror when I washed it and the black ran into the white. I did a google and raced to Sainsbury’s at 8pm to buy some Dr Beckmann Colour Run Remover which gives you 2 sachets in a box. As per the instructions I put the 2 sachets in the washer with the dress but did not put it on for long enough so at 9pm raced back to Sainsbury’s and this time bought 2 boxes and the Dr Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector Sheets . Got home put the dress on with 2 sachets for a really long wash and next morning the white was still purple. Down to my last box so out came the bucket put in some water with a sachet of the colour run remover, vinegar and bicarbonate of soda and again one of the colour catcher sheets. It looked better but still wasn’t white. So I figured what have I got to loose, last sachet in the water, vinegar, bicarb and some domestos and I left it for the day. Got home and tada it was white. Needless to say ever since I have washed it by hand but I think its almost about ready to try a proper wash again.
Now we have to look after your tootsies.
I don't know about any of you but I always feel good when my hair is clean, my toe nails are painted and my fingernails are neat and tidy...no chipped nail varnish for me!!! I believe your hands and feet should like your face always be taken care of.
I always have my toe nails painted and my finger nails buffed and shiny or painted. But I recently learnt that your toenails need to breath as do your fingernails. Now as I don’t wear varnish on my finger nails all the time I won’t have a problem there. But my toes…well….that’s another story. So what I do now is get out of the bath slap on the Vaseline, plastic bags, socks and get the feet all moisturised, take off the varnish and then push the cuticles back and let the toes breath for the night, if it was summer I’d paint the nails the next day but considering winter might of arrived early in London this year I’ll paint them tomorrow night and give them time to breath.
For your fitness exercise tonight stand in front of the TV and with your legs apart forming a narrow V shape and pretend there is a ball between your thighs and you have to squeeze it really hard while resisting with your thighs. This will really work your thighs, don't forget to do a few push ups as well to get your boobs a bit perkier.
Tomorrow some DIY tips. But here's one now if like me you live in a flat and don't have window in the bathroom and its gets really steamed up. Safely light 2 candles, the fire eats up the oxygen and the room won't be so steamy, so the chance of getting mould and damp is low:) Plus you get to have a candlelit bath or shower every night
No comments:
Post a Comment