Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Great hair, save some pennies, what a clever idea.

GREAT HAIR: I've been colouring my hair since last year October when I decided that mine was looking a bit drab with the lack of sun.  My dear friend has done an amazing job of it and it looks very professinal. The compliments have been flowing ever since the first colour. My favourite brand is Loreal Casting Cream because there is no amonia in it, after about 3 weeks when one would think its washed out and looking drab I'm always asked if I've just had my hair done as it looks so shiny.   Now I don't know ifdown to the colour lighting a bit or my shampoo & conditioner. which is only a £1.29 at Amazon and £0.99 at Superdrug unfortuanetly you can't pay it on line at Superdrug.  Poundland also stocks it at a £1.00.  At first I always used the expensive branded shampoo's to protect the colour and keep it shiny but now for less than £2.00 I keep it shiny all the time:) 

TIP:  In between rubbish collection to stop the bin smelling especially in this humid heat we have been having, rinse out the meat package and put it in a plastic bag and pop in the freezer until rubish day.  Don't tie the bag closed just fold it closed and you don't have to use a new bag everytime.  If the recycling is smelling from the tunafish can, do the same, rinse and put in a seperate bag to the actual rubish and put out on recycling day.  No more nasty smells. 

PENNY SAVING:  Every pay day put £15.00 - £20.00 pounds in a seperate savings account.  Then use this money for birthday gifts and Christmas.  Plan and when there is a sale on you can probably buy 2 gifts at the price of what 1 would normally cost. 

Now I hope we are all still doing the toning exercises and sticking to a good eating plan.  I know I promised a eating plan today but in putting together a good one I've decided to wait until the week-end:)  Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment