Well as I said yesterday it is possible to get rid of cellulite and save money in the process. As you're reading this I bet you're hunched over and not sitting up straight. So stand up, bum clenched, shoulders back and boobs out. Now walk like that. You'll feel better about yourself, look great and ooze confidence. But I'm afraid more than a walk to the shops will have to be done. So put on your trainers and speed walk to the station in the morning. Grab the trainers and a friend at lunch and off you go again. Remember to keep the muscles clenched and you're off to a good start. More easy to do exercises will follow, I don't want to kill you in the first go.
The second step is to cut out all of the junk...that's crisps replace these with popcorn popped in the pan on the stove none of this microwave stuff its full of preservatives and preservatives are one of the main causes of the dreaded orange peel...aka CELLULITE. What else to get rid of? Well biscuits chocolate and I'm afraid that caffeine fix that is also costing us a fortune. Do we really need 3 cups of bought coffee a day? So we're going to ditch the preservatives in junk and ready made meals, no more M&S meals because although they tell you they are low in calories and they maybe they are stocked full of other bad things and probably have a high carb rate and our legs and bums are not thanking us. Instead go buy some fresh carrots, sweet potato, beetroot, celery and chicken/lamb/pork/beef. When you get home, slice up as many veggies as you would like, if you don't want the whole sweet potato, peel what you need, slice and put the remainder in the fridge for the next night (we're saving money already). Put the veggies in a oven safe dish, sprinkle a little bit of vinegar on them and some herbs, put a tiny bit of olive oil on to roast them and pop them in the oven. Take some foil, shiny side in, wrap the meet with some herbs on in the foil. Place on a tray and cook with the veggies while you jump in the bath or shower come out and dinner is made. Maybe make a little bit more, get some whole wheat wraps and lunch for the next day is solved too. We waste too much money buying lunch every day. If its a bit bland....let me introduce you to your new best friend, natural cottage cheese. So we've cut out the preservatives, saved some money and now what to have instead of the coffee....rooibos tea or even better green rooibos tea, it speeds up the metabolism and is caffeine free. I'm not a fan of green tea but combined with the rooibos I can drink this one and often add a splash or 2 of lemon juice. Now hopefully we've saved a bit of money with no M&S meals remember to try shop in Sainsubry's, Tesco using your points card or Asda and no coffee. Step 3 that money we've saved try this lotion, it burns like hell but it works like bomb, annique-decrease-cellulite-cream Pretty soon you'll be able to fit into those jeans you've been hoping to get back into. Now keep this up for 2 weeks and hopefully you'll see a difference with the things I add in tomorrow, it really helped me:) If you can't survive with out the chocolate & biscuits, then don't keep any in your house and if you are desperate buy a 2 finger kitkat and try to only have the one finger. Well I think thats enough for one sittings, I'll carry on tomorrow...now I'm off to tone my bum
No comments:
Post a Comment