Sunday, 21 August 2011

The cellulite is on its way out while you brush your teeth:)

Well hopefully everyone has been for a fast walk or 2 or 3 and that cellulite is starting to move and will dissapear soon...yey.  Now what else do we need to do?  I am hope we are sticking to eating the right food and no junk or preservatives or as little as possible.  Now just about everyone I know uses the excuse of "I don't have enough time to exercise and go to the gym".  So here is some good news, I'm not sending you to the gym.  The next step to getting rid of cellulite is lunges and lots of them.  To start off with do 25 on each leg and I do mine while brushing my teeth.  The dentist told me to hold my electric toothbrush for a count of two on each tooth, 2 lunges and I move it to the next tooth.  25 on each leg for the bottom teeth and 25 on each leg for the top teeth, if you have more teeth to do, do some squats or stand and pretend to squeeze an imaginery ball in between your upper thighs.  Speaking of teeth after a lot of research I have discovered that an electric tooth brush is the way to go and they have really come down in price.  So if you don't use one, when your next one is up I really do suggest having a good search and getting one. I really do not regret buying Mine and the heads last for at least 6 months and you get 3 in a packet.  So with the walking, lunging, a few squats, eating the right food and some busting cellulite cream (sorry I see the annique cream I mentioned last night is sold out and Avon's products work a treat as well) the cellulite should start shifting in a few weeks.  Tomorrow I'll post a few eating plans. Remember the trick is to keep moving oh and body brush every morning upwards not downwards and every evening too.  You'll also find your skin is soft.  I apply the cream rub in upwards with the fists and then massage in with a massager.

Before I go, I just have to say that I know summer is on its way out here in London and we might want to wear our natural tan stockings to keep us warm and show off some leg I know I do. But I saw so many ladies on the train last week committing one of the biggest fashion mistake ever...stockings and open toe sandals a big time NO NO.  It will ruin your outfit! Rather wear closed shoes, please:) 

Right well tomorrow and eating plan and some money saving tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment