Right, in conversation last week the topic of handsome men came up (by the way if you hadn't noticed I'm single) and where have they all gone. In looking around at a quick glance I saw two handsome men but my friend couldn't see any and that was when I remember what I find handsome and attractive she doesn't and vice versa. And the same must go for us woman too. What we need to remember is that we are all beautiful to someone every day and firstly we have to be beautiful to ourselves and we all are, we're all God creatures. So when you look in the mirror next time tell yourself you are beautiful because you are. Now I know that I'm always saying how to loose weight tone up and fight the cellulite but this is all in the aim of getting you fitter and healthier which in my opinion makes us feel better too:) Personally I think the singer Adele is one of the most beautiful singers around. I'm a healthy size 12 and think curves are way sexier than been stick thin and a size zero. So look in that mirror and tell yourself you are beautiful.
Now you are going to love my next tip its what I call the lazy exerciser to make you feel like a child again, rock a baby to sleep if like all of my friends you've just had one and is a a lot of fun. The swiss exercise gym ball. Roll around on it for fun, balance on it while watching TV, have competitions to see who can balance for the longest, the laughter will work even more. And like I said if you've just had a baby and want to tighten up a bit and get the little one to sleep bounce up down on the ball with the little one in your arms, the baby will go to sleep you've worked your abs and arms...bonus:)
Now tip for the night if your feet need a bit of a perk up and are a bit dry and tired, every night after you've bathed use a foot file or at least ever second night. Then dose them in moisturiser and put on some cotton socks. Once a week however put on vaseline or a heavy moisturiser and place them in plastic bags and then pop some socks over. Leave them in the bags for about an hour and then take them off and just put the socks back on again. Your feet will be so soft and smooth, just like after a pedi. Now go spoil those feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment