Sunday, 23 October 2011

Another spot buster = beautiful skin

I don't know if you can remember or not but a while ago I blogged about how to get rid of spots with   Boots-Tea-Tree-and-Witch-Hazel-Spot-Wand and this week I made another profound find with their Boots-Tea-Tree-Witch-Hazel-Night-Gel.  I found after using it that I didn't have to use the wand every morning as I had no spots sprouting up over night to say a big good morning when I looked in the mirror when I woke up.  As we have had such a weird season change this autumn with it been hotter than it was in summer one day and extremally humid to the next day been fine then hot again, well I feel like I have skin that I should of had in my teens, so I have to admit with not wanting to pay a fortune finding something that worked and keeping to the budget meant the teenage route and Freederm cleansing wipes is what I have been using to cleanse my face with lately and so far so good!!! But I'm also hoping that nature will now play its part with the weather seeming to settle that things will go back to normal:)

I've updated my sewing page as I've finally taking some pictures but below is a dress that cost me £3.00 to make, yep £3.00 and on the 12th of November I've decided to go to a dress making class in Greenwich at Miss Libby Rose so see what else I can do.  Really £3.00 now I just have to find somewhere to go to so that I can wear it out to, good job I've been doing my bum exercices, I hope you still are!




This is from Simplicity pattern 2927 and is the second dress I've made from this pattern, different colours different dress.


I also have some handy DIY advice for your home if you want to save space in a room and the door is in the way looking at getting some folding doors at B&Q or Homebase, they don't cost a fortune look great and create space.  Also if you have any loose wires lying around tidy them up with little nail tacs they are amazingly easy to put in I found out or if you go to the electronics department in the harware store they sell all sorts of little gizmo's these days to keep all those loose wire neatly tide up and out of the way. 

And if you're interested in a Kindle I see the new one is out at Amazon for only £89.00 as I already have one I haven't tried it yet but I hear its brilliant and much cheaper than the orginial one.  I'll find someone who has one, have a go and update you all soon.  But do check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment