Saturday, 14 April 2012

I think I found my perfect exercise routine and eating plan.

Sit up straight, right now tummy in boobs out!  Now stand up with the same posture, notice the difference, you’re oozing confidence and immediately look  amazing, plus you are doing your back a favour. 
Now, I’m loving my kettlebell exercise’s, combined with 20 glute lifts and 15 horse kicks on each leg.  Not only does it only take me 15 minutes 3 times a week, okay 20 minutes if I add the stomach exercise but it works.  Now I’ve got this from reading Tim Ferriss’s 4 hour body book and even though I am following his slow carb release eating plan, I don’t want to lose any weight I just want to keep toned and as I am.  So I’ve been having freezing cold water on an empty stomach in the morning, 2 boiled eggs for breakfast, a salad with lots of lettuce at lunch and probably a few things I shouldn’t eat but like I said I don’t want to lose any more weight so, so far so good and I’m amazed.  I defiantly recommend reading the book and following the eating plan if you want to lose weight and tone up.  I don’t think it’s fair if I publish the diet on line so hence the little tips rather.  I can say however that the tummy exercises from the book are defiantly the best I have ever done and I used to do the one in tai-bo which is standing on all fours like a cat, back straight, now breath out so that you have no air left in your abdomen and pull your tummy in as if you are aiming to pull your belly button to your back, you should feel your muscles pulling, hold for a count of 10 (holding your breath) and do this 10 times, combined with the right eating, glute's, horse kicks and kettle bells, it really works.  And don’t forget to walk up straight, body brush and massage in the cream.

Glute Lifts, 20 of these lifting up slowly for a count of 5, hold for a count of 2 then down and repeat until you have done 20.  Remember to keep taunt while doing this and notice the toes, pull the toes up as you lift.  Doing them fast as I had done for years won't work, you need to do them slowly....good luck. 
This is how you do the horse kicks, same leg and same arm go up.  Pull them up slowly for a count of 5 and hold for a count of 2 then let down and repeat for a count of 15 before doing the other side.
To round off your look this spring and summer don’t forget your feet and hands.  Every time you wash your hands give them a good dollop of cream with sun protection and don’t forget the feet when you get out of the bath or shower.  To finish off add some colourful nail varnish.  The pastels are in this season, but I can’t carry them off quiet well like my sister can so I’m sticking to bright pinks and reds.  Now to experiment which colour will look great with my new maxi dress I made.  I've put a light chiffon over some teal t.shirting and can't wait for the sun to get out again...come on SUN!
An old pattern of my mom's really easy to make, Simplicity No 9865.  I remember my mom made a purple evening dress for me for a school function from this pattern, this is now the second dress I've made.  The other one to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment