As the sun has come out this week-end, I have to ask coming
from a sunny country, why when the sun comes out in England do people think its
time to take their clothes off and not put any sunscreen on, choosing rather to
go a choice of blushing salmon pink?
While driving home yesterday afternoon, which was nice but not
excessively hot I noticed a guy on the top of the bus who had taken his top
off, I’m really hoping he wasn’t all sweaty when he sat down on the seat, and I
noticed a girl walking down the road with what looked like a long top but it
was a dress. When I went for a walk
later I was behind two girls with denim shorts on which were encroaching up
their bums and there tops were half showing there boobs and too tight. I had to ask myself at what stage do you look
in the mirror and think that looks okay?
They were with their mom too, could she not of said something. Remember as a rule of thumb if your top is a
bit revealing perhaps were another sun top underneath and don’t wear revealing
shorts or skirts with this top. Rather
wear longer shorts a skirt still above the knee but perhaps a bit flarely. If you are wearing a short skirt/shorts don’t
wear a revealing top. Wear a bit of a
flary top and one that does not show your tummy. And remember if your shorts cause a muffin
top at the tops of your legs they are too short, too tight so a big NO!!
Opinion over and moving on to a nifty idea instead of having
crisps to eat when you want a mid afternoon savoury snack, home popped popcorn. I’ve been filling a Tupperware in the evening
when I make a small pan of self popped popcorn (this way I can control the oil
use) and now I’m not munching crisps come the mid afternoon slump.
I have also discovered for a super smooth skin that a rice exfoliator
is the way to go. I’ve been using the
Lotus Flower and Rice Milk from Rituals.
Because it has tiny rice grains in it, as you gently rub, you rub until
the grain is dissolved which combined with a bunch of other things leaves your
skin feeling ultra smooth and soft, not to mention glowing to.
Now I know I sound like a broken record but I hope you are
all still doing your squats and calf raises while brushing your teeth, every
little bit helps. I’m really enjoying my
glute exercises at the moment, doing 20 slowly for a count of 5 three times a
week has really made a difference. I
really think I’m getting into the do more do less mode. I didn’t even do a big run this week but
sprinted up and down the hill 10 times instead, I was pooped afterwards.
Now as Spring is defiantly here on this side of the globe, I
thought I’d put on a few outfits of what to wear when you just don’t know.
| And this is the dress on, I've got Nude shoes on but it looks great with knee high boots too |
| This is New Look Pattern 6045, the same as the Green Oriental Dress on my sewing page, easy to make and the lace adds a touch of something not sure what though. |
No comments:
Post a Comment