Saturday, 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry merry Christmas to all. I can this year say I am in the full traditional swing of Christmas without snow:) I have shopped Oxford Street, seen the lights, been to Harrods and sung carols at the St Paula Cathedral's Christmas Carol Service and enjoyed a lovely Church service. Now for the big day tomorrow, my presents are wrapped and under the tree, the turkey is in the fridge waiting. So I would say I'm ready. A few hints to tackle the problems that generally crop up on Christmas day though. Firstly wash the dishes as you go and cleaning up won't take so long. Get everyone there involved in the process kids and all, even if they're not yours rope them in and make a game of it. If any disputes arise politely decline to fight smile and change the topic. If you are driving don't drink. When the gifts are open have a rubbish bag readyfor the paper. Most importantly be thankful for whatever you get and don't forget the true meaning of Christmas, its the day we celebrate Jesus's birth and not about how many presents get. So smile, love and enjoy and may you have a peaceful and blessed Christmas. ......

No comments:

Post a Comment