Busy, busy, busy that's all I seem to be lately. One thing I've realised from been so busy though, between working, sewing, blogging, Internet searching for various things is that I'm not eating junk at all:) So the trick is to keep busy. So busy in fact that I forgot to mention the wonderful design sewing class I went to two weeks ago at Miss Libby Rose. A big thank you to Libby for teach me how to measure and make my own dress from scratch, see the pic on my sewing page.
Another thing sure to keep us all busy is the endless amount of work Christmas parties this time of year and other than worry about fitting into our dresses we need to make sure we keep fitting in to them. Well I hope you've taken some of my advice and have been body brushing, creaming top to toe, lunging and exercising while brushing your teeth, every little bit helps. If so you should be looking extra fab in the Christmas outfits. Now to ensure we keep looking extra fab in the next outfit don't overdo it at the Christmas parties. Have a big glass of water before you go and for every drink you have, have another glass of water. The alcohol won't hit you so bad and your body will thank you. As for the eating go slow, especially on the nibbles the water will really help here. Keep the meals small and you'll feel great the next day and not as if you've overeaten. And remember if your want to perk your bum up a bit, do the bum exercises I mentioned before in my bums of steel blog. Do as many as you can as many nights as you can. Balance on your balance ball, squeeze your legs at the top, do some crunches. To lift your breasts do some Pushtu's. Sadly remember no pain no gain.
So here's to having a fab Christmas party time without feeling like you've overdone it the next day
No comments:
Post a Comment