I have realised that it takes me all of 2 minutes if not less to finish a whole slab of cadbury's chocolate. Now yes I know this is not good for my body at all and even though I tell myself I run it off, a slab a day is not good for the budget either!!! So my solution included a slab of chocolate and corn flakes. I remembered that when I was younger we always helped my mom make cornflake chocolate clusters as a treat. So idea number one.
1. Make chocolate last longer, I can now make a whole bar last a week with cornflake clusters. Melt the chocolate on the stove over a boiling water and be careful, pour over a lot of cornflakes, mix and place in cupcake holders, pop in the fridge and there you go.
2. If you have little ones this will keep them busy and no doubt they will keep asking if they are set yet, so put them in the freezer.
3. As winter is on the way I have a new cold remedy thanks to my lovely cousin Marian and for me it works. As soon as I feel a cold coming on or wake up feeling a bit flu'ie I have this: Cold and Flu Relief Echinacea, Vitamins C & Zinc (in my experience the chewy one from Bassets are nicer) a good multi vitamin and my addition to the remedy is Vicks First Defence, remember to follow the directions, not to overdue and check with your pharmacist first. Oh and Marian has odourless garlic vitamins too:)
4. As England lacks a bit of rain of late and my hair has been incredibly static, solution, hair mouse not a lot just tip your head upside down and rub some in, works, wonders.
5. If your office is cold solution, hot water bottle and don't laugh at least you'll be warm.
6. Not sure what to do for lunch for the winter, get a flask and make some super full of goodness veggie soup, lunch sorted.
7. Don't want your bin to smell, put the smelly things in a plastic bag, tie it and pop in the freezer until rubbish day.
8. Spread your vegetables cuttings over your garden even though its winter, they're great for the soil, it helps to turf them over though a bit and come spring your soil will be rich and ready.
9. Drinking too much coffee....can't stand the taste of green tea though you know its better for you, try rooibos green tea or get some fruity caffeine free antioxidant tea and combine the two.
10. If you are a slave to coffee, limit it to one bought cup a day or better yet every few days, saving the pennies and don't forget to only go to the stores with reward cards, after 10 your next one is free:)
Keep snug and warm and don't give up on the fitness, it will also help keep the colds and flu at bay. So happy exercising:)
No comments:
Post a Comment