Then came BB cream which has also evolved a lot since it first hit the shelves last year..Of course I was delighted to be able to find Garnier's BB Cream was not only light on the skin and suited my complexion but contained SPF20 and came in a combination to oily skin formula. The choices are endless. So now when I look in the mirror and think my face looks a bit blotchy or uneven BB cream to the rescue or if it just needs a little bit of cheer up I use my Maybeline Eraser Foundation and if I’m lucky to have a good natural glow with no blemishes, just some blusher to the cheeks. As I seem to be a little bit behind on the make up front I enjoy reading the Small Things Blog, Kate has some great tips and I've learnt about products I did not even know exisited before, make-up really has evolved.
To stop my new found make up collection falling all around my handbag I've made a cute little make-up bag. The thing about make up bags are they are super easy to make and can make for a great first time sewing project. Check youcanmakethis.com for a great pattern.
And before I go a hint of my next sewing project for myself:)
Happy sewing.
No comments:
Post a Comment